Wednesday 6 February 2013

Clean & Simple Card Making 2

It has been my pleasure during the past week and a half to take part in the current Online Card Class entitled, Clean & Simple Card Making 2. This series of classes are being presented by Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner and Julie Ebersole. These ladies are remarkably talented and creative, so naturally their classes are incredible.

I've been trying to keep up with the daily homework, however, I am also busy making wedding invitation samples for my son, Michael and his beautiful fiance, Pamela. This is a real labour of love and I'm having a wonderful time playing with designs. As usual, I am also planning for my weekly classes and for my next class for our local Cancer Support Centre. Needless to say, I've been knee deep in paper, ribbon, adhesive and such!

Anyway, here are some of the cards that I have created after being inspired by the Clean & Simple 2 classes:









Obviously, I haven't had time to make a card for each day, but I'll keep tryin'!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.