Friday 26 October 2012

Hallowe'en is Coming Fast

Although I've never been particularly fond of Hallowe'en, I must admit that I thoroughly enjoy making Hallowe'en cards. I've recently made a series of Hallowe'en cards that I would like to share with you. The first two cards were made with digital images from Mo Manning. The first one was coloured with Copic markers , while the second one was coloured with Prismacolor Premier pencils.





I absolutely love the way the witch turned out! I may be a bit crazy, but I love "fussy cutting", so it was lots of fun for me to cut out and 3D mount her on this beautiful background that I printed out from a digital file from 2 Peas in a Bucket. For a little more pizzazz, I added just the tiniest bit of glitter to some of the stars. I didn't want the background to overpower the focal point of the card.

The other two cards are "spinner" cards. When tipped sideways, the spider on each card spins along the track of the slot on the front of the card from one side to the other. I love making this kind of interactive card for kids. They are just so much fun to play with . . . . . even as an adult!





Hope you all have a frightfully wonderful Hallowe'en!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.