Tuesday 30 October 2012

Autumn Leaves

I seem to be having a love affair with wafer thin dies of late. One of my newer acquisitions is the Impression Obsession "Leaves" die set that I bought at Simon Says Stamp. It just so happens that the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week is Autumn Leaves. Here is my submission:



My card base is made from Stampin' Up Confetti White. I cut a rectangle of Sand heavy weight cardstock from Ecstacy Crafts and mounted a triangle of K & Company pattern paper on the lower half to form a diagonal line on which to arrange the die-cut leaves. All of the leaves shown were cut with the one set of dies from Impression Obsession using a variety of colours of Stampin' Up cardstock. I really think this set is a great buy! I mounted the card front onto the base and as a finishing touch I added a double bow created from coloured jute cord.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.