Saturday 8 September 2012

Birthday Fairy

As you may know, I adore Mo Manning images. This week's theme at Mo's Digital Challenge is "Anything Goes". I made this card with one of the fairies in Mo's set of "Five Little Fairies". Each one of the fairies is absolutely precious. I coloured the image using Copic markers, adding some highlights with a Stardust gel pen and some Glamour Dust glitter. I used the largest die in my Spellbinder Mega Ovals LG set to cut her out, then used a variety of papers to create a layered effect. The border was made with a Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge punch. I embellished the card with purple gros grain ribbon, Kaisercraft paper flowers and a purple button tied with white Scrappers' Floss. Kind of cute don't you think?



Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is totally adorable, Carol! The shape of the card works perfectly for this little cutie and I simply love the colors and design! Really delightful!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's this week!
    HUgs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.