Monday 6 August 2012

Lucky Enough To Win

In July, I was fortunate to have my comment chosen at random to win some wonderful crafting materials from Ellen Hutson. This was a fabulous mix of blog candy goodies that were presented to welcome a new designer to "The Classroom", Krystie Hersch. You can check out the lovely card she made using the same materials here.

I am so delighted with the new goodies and as luck would have it, I didn't have any of items included in the package. In fact, I had been considering purchasing the Memory Box Dies that were included. Anyway, I had great fun playing and this is the card I came up with using Krystie's card as my inspiration:



If you haven't shopped at Ellen Hutson's store, I highly recommend that you check it out. They have a wonderful selection of materials, have reasonable shipping fees and are very prompt at shipping out orders.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.